June 19-21, 2018 | Ann Arbor, USA
Why should you attend?
- Find out about trends in automated and redundant braking and their impact on design of braking systems
- Discover latest advancements in brake by wire technology and the way to reduce its cost
- Get to know innovative approaches of regenerativebraking systems
- Understand an OEMs` view of a systems approach to the development of braking features
- Benefit from co-located Steering Systems conference
Automotive IQ has written an exclusive free report on the topic of "Electromobility and Regenerative Braking Technology". Download the free article here.
Nicolas Godlewski, Systems Engineering Technical Specialist, offers a presentation about benefits and challenges of decoupled brake (brake-by-wire).
Download the presentation for free here.
Speed up the registration and secure your seat for the upcoming Intelligent Braking System USA event!
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations, download the Press Release for free here