Benchmarking future of the braking systems for electric and autonomous vehicles
3 FULL DAYS | 14 + SPEAKERS | 4 NETWORKING SESSIONS | 6 WORKSHOPS | FACILITATED NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Understand OEMs` view of braking systems architecture for EV and L4-5 autonomous driving.
- Learn about the latest advancements in 1 Box solutions for braking systems from leading Tier1 suppliers.
- Find out about trends in redundant braking and their impact on design of braking systems.
- Discover latest advancements in brake by wire technology and the way to reduce its cost.
- Get to know innovative approaches of regenerative braking systems
Concept Leader Brake system HW
Volvo Car Group
Chief Engineer - Software
Vice President Executive Advisor, R&D, Mando Corporation
Mando Corporation, South Korea
Functional Manager - Brake Systems
Bentley Motors Ltd
Project Leader Brakes
Thyssenkrupp Presta AG
ADAS Team Leader
Head of Research and Development
Vienna Engineering Forschungs- und Entwicklungs GmbH
Why Should You Attend?
Three days of interactive sessions and case studies from leading experts.
Analysis of real life situations and how-to's of day-to-day activities
Discuss future component design and packaging for new generation of braking systems
Solutions for reducing development costs and improving quality
Meet with people that share the same business passion as you